Happy New Year from simplicityseeu. I wish for all my readers a simple yet prosperous year in 2022. May you find health, peace of mind, wisdom and financial freedom along with a simplier lifestyle
It is the custom that at the start of the new year some persons will make new year resolutions. Researchers has found that more than three quarter of persons break these resolutions by the end of January.
I have always been of the opinion that trying to keep a resolution is like trying to follow a diet that is not possible. Instead of goals create a vision board as a guide to the things you intend to achieve within the coming year and beyond
As someone who doesn't believe in New Year's resolutions I do believe that for the year 2022 there are six things that each person should have on their list in order to be a better version of themselves in 2022 than they were in 2021. With the advent of social media we should constantly look at how we interact with others.
Here are 6 resolutions everyone should set for themselves in 2022
1. Listen before you speak : In todays fast technological world we fail to take the time to listen to each other. As each generation gets technological advance conflict resolution seems to be a thing of the past. Someone says something on social media about someone and in no time the victim is online screaming or complaining about what the person didn't say. only parts of the conversation was heard before jumping to conclusion.
let us try and listen more to each other. Also why contact the person off line to try and resolve the issue before coming online to vent.
2. Believe before you pray: This doesn't necessarily have to do with religion. I have noticed in speaking with many persons that in praying for something they are still convinced that it will not happen. Then why bother to pray? If you are going to pray about something, then believe it will come through.
3. Earn before you spend: Many people are trying to live a life of luxury as seen on social media or are trying to live like their favourite celebrities, hence spending what they do not have. Stop trying to live a lavish life when you are living off credit cards and are getting yourself in debt. Find ways to earn more and increase your income to live the lifestyle you want.
4. Think before you write: I cannot emphasize this enough in this social media era. With the touch of a button your post is sent, never to be taken back even if deleted. Therefore think about what you write and ask yourself if it's important for you to post it. Not every thing on social media is worth commenting or responding to.
5. Try before you quit: We seem to live in a microwave era where many persons want quick results in everything instantly. I say to my viewers today that you must try something ten times over and never quit. Many of the things we enjoy today is because someone never quit but kept working at it.
Therefore whatever you are working on or want to achieve do not quit. If you keep at it, you will eventually get the results you were looking for
6. Live before you die. It is inevitable that we are not going to live forever and this is the reason that it is very important that you live life to the fullest. Go out and explore and pursue what you want in your life. Do not play it safe or hoping and wishing for what you want to accomplish. It is way better to try and fail than to not live. Many persons are alive but they are not living. Live the life you want by going after it
If you must make any resolutions for the year 2022 then I suggest that these 6 statements I have outlined be apart of your mantra in stepping into 2022. It is very important that we live our life with a sense of a purpose and not on wishful thinking. Life is simple and once you start to embrace a life of simplicity you will realize how uncomplicated and less stressful your life can be.
Do not make resolutions because its just a thing to do or because everyone is doing, instead make goals that are exclusive to your situations ,as well as ongoing steps that will change your situation.
Too often we do things just because everyone else is doing it, or it has become a norm. With social media we have to change the way we do things and we have to create new ways in order to protect ourselves in navigating this technological era. We at simplicityseeu wishes you a simplier 2022 filled with endless possibilities.
leave your comments below and let me know if you agree or if you make resolutions for yourself. Simplicityseeu is a lifestyle blog where we look at simply living life on your own terms. Love the life you live. Follow us on instagram@simplicityseeu and visit our website at wwwdotsimplicityseeudotca. and Youtube channe and Please share this videos ,like and subscribe
I believe in living life in a simple yet fulfilling stratosphere. Simple doesn't mean denying yourself of all the great things that life has to offer. Life was meant to be lived on your own terms and not on someone else's. It is about you.