There is a saying that Time waits for no man. What is time ? I am sure many persons wish they could stop time. How often have you heard someone say they wish they could go back and change time
Simplicityseeu is a lifestyle blog that looks at simply living your best life. Follow us on instagram@simplicityseeu.
What is time ? How does one measure time? is it about seconds, minutes and hours. The dictionary meaning of time says it is the indefinite progress of the pass and present combined
How often do you hear someone says that they do not have time to pursue something or to get something done. Time is ongoing and no one will ever be able to maintain it, therefore it is better to learn how to manage and command your own time , instead of letting it control you
Whether we like it or not time marches on and has no respect of culture or social status. It marches on because each second, minute and day and year we get older. In the 21century many are trying their best to slow down the process of time through social research or medical devices
But no amount of surgery, potion or scientific research will slow or turn back time. Instead of running away or trying to wish time away it is best to develop a relationship with time
managing and accepting time is a well carved skill to learn. There is saying that time is money ,meaning each time we procrastinate we are losing out on earning. You see when we understand the importance of time then we get a better sense of living life in the moment and realizing that nothing is constant as time cannot stand still.
Every thing changes at some point. When you develop a sense of mature thinking then there is no need to sit and worry about time moving too fast or wanting to go back in time to change a situation or an outcome.
Time managed correctly will give you more time to spend doing the things that you enjoy doing. Time respected gives you a sense of peace and satisfaction knowing that you cannot change time, you cannot only work within its infinite boundaries and learn how to change with it
Many people spend their life complaining about not having enough time as if they expect time to wait on them , or they complain about doing something when they get the time. This type of thinking is very flawed by human standard. Time doesn't wait on anyone and there is never enough time to ever get something done
Time has to be captured. Only you can decide what is important to you in order to get it done. Time will never change. We only have 24 hours in one day and nothing we do or say will add or take hours away. Adjust your life and thinking when it comes to time because time will never change to suit our needs
There is no time machine that we can go back in to make us younger. Life is a process of time that we move through each stages of growth and this is why we must be cognizance of the ever changing time in our lives. Time wasted can never be regained, therefore simply soak up each moment in time in your life. Because at every stage of our lives each day we only have one moment in time.
managing time is very difficult for many people. However we must start small by learning to acknowledge first that time exists and it is not static. Each day it changes. What we do with our time is up to us but do not put off for tomorrow what you can do to day
Timing is everything and while it is important there is never any right time to make the right decision or in getting something done. The time to simply enjoy life is now. The time to go back to school or start that business one must act now. Stop delaying and waiting to get ready. The time to be happy or get what needs to be done is now
Simply enjoy the time you have with your family and friends today because the time tomorrow isn't guaranteed. No matter how little time you think you have, make the time for the things that are important. Too often we waste time on things that are unnecessary. Get off social media and take that time to invest in something that will bring you satisfaction
Time cannot be tamed. You hear of timing the markets or waiting for the right time. But timing has its own agenda. The time you have now is the only time you have to act on. Never underestimate time.
Simply create your own time to submerge yourself in the infinite time of life because time can not be turned back, rushed or be recreated. Time is just time and it rolls on not waiting on anyone
Are you anxious about time or are you poor at managing time. Leave your comments below and let us know what are your thoughts about time.
Follow us on our youtube channel simplicityseeu and on instagram@simplicityseeu
Happy New Year from simplicityseeu. I wish for all my readers a simple yet prosperous year in 2022. May you find health, peace of mind, wisdom and financial freedom along with a simplier lifestyle
It is the custom that at the start of the new year some persons will make new year resolutions. Researchers has found that more than three quarter of persons break these resolutions by the end of January.
I have always been of the opinion that trying to keep a resolution is like trying to follow a diet that is not possible. Instead of goals create a vision board as a guide to the things you intend to achieve within the coming year and beyond
As someone who doesn't believe in New Year's resolutions I do believe that for the year 2022 there are six things that each person should have on their list in order to be a better version of themselves in 2022 than they were in 2021. With the advent of social media we should constantly look at how we interact with others.
Here are 6 resolutions everyone should set for themselves in 2022
1. Listen before you speak : In todays fast technological world we fail to take the time to listen to each other. As each generation gets technological advance conflict resolution seems to be a thing of the past. Someone says something on social media about someone and in no time the victim is online screaming or complaining about what the person didn't say. only parts of the conversation was heard before jumping to conclusion.
let us try and listen more to each other. Also why contact the person off line to try and resolve the issue before coming online to vent.
2. Believe before you pray: This doesn't necessarily have to do with religion. I have noticed in speaking with many persons that in praying for something they are still convinced that it will not happen. Then why bother to pray? If you are going to pray about something, then believe it will come through.
3. Earn before you spend: Many people are trying to live a life of luxury as seen on social media or are trying to live like their favourite celebrities, hence spending what they do not have. Stop trying to live a lavish life when you are living off credit cards and are getting yourself in debt. Find ways to earn more and increase your income to live the lifestyle you want.
4. Think before you write: I cannot emphasize this enough in this social media era. With the touch of a button your post is sent, never to be taken back even if deleted. Therefore think about what you write and ask yourself if it's important for you to post it. Not every thing on social media is worth commenting or responding to.
5. Try before you quit: We seem to live in a microwave era where many persons want quick results in everything instantly. I say to my viewers today that you must try something ten times over and never quit. Many of the things we enjoy today is because someone never quit but kept working at it.
Therefore whatever you are working on or want to achieve do not quit. If you keep at it, you will eventually get the results you were looking for
6. Live before you die. It is inevitable that we are not going to live forever and this is the reason that it is very important that you live life to the fullest. Go out and explore and pursue what you want in your life. Do not play it safe or hoping and wishing for what you want to accomplish. It is way better to try and fail than to not live. Many persons are alive but they are not living. Live the life you want by going after it
If you must make any resolutions for the year 2022 then I suggest that these 6 statements I have outlined be apart of your mantra in stepping into 2022. It is very important that we live our life with a sense of a purpose and not on wishful thinking. Life is simple and once you start to embrace a life of simplicity you will realize how uncomplicated and less stressful your life can be.
Do not make resolutions because its just a thing to do or because everyone is doing, instead make goals that are exclusive to your situations ,as well as ongoing steps that will change your situation.
Too often we do things just because everyone else is doing it, or it has become a norm. With social media we have to change the way we do things and we have to create new ways in order to protect ourselves in navigating this technological era. We at simplicityseeu wishes you a simplier 2022 filled with endless possibilities.
leave your comments below and let me know if you agree or if you make resolutions for yourself. Simplicityseeu is a lifestyle blog where we look at simply living life on your own terms. Love the life you live. Follow us on instagram@simplicityseeu and visit our website at wwwdotsimplicityseeudotca. and Youtube channe and Please share this videos ,like and subscribe
I believe in living life in a simple yet fulfilling stratosphere. Simple doesn't mean denying yourself of all the great things that life has to offer. Life was meant to be lived on your own terms and not on someone else's. It is about you.